Rookie Trader Journal 11 Jun 2021


How's my purchasing power today?

  • I can buy 0 stock using Moomoo
Any stocks in my Moomoo watchlist to buy? 

Any tips from TraderTV Live?

How to track medical biotech stocks, meme stocks, and penny stocks? Moomoo 


Which stock in hand can I sell?
  • ADVM. Bought $4. Stop $3.47. Target $4.5. 
  • METX. Bought $1.60. Stop $1.53. Target $1.90.
  • AAPL. Bought $125. Target $138. Stop at the dead fork. 
  • VISA. Bought $233.27. Target $256. Stop at the dead fork.  
  • VLDR. Bought $11.65. Target $12.82.


See you tomorrow. 

~ Rookie Trader 

PS: I would like to thank the following...
Buy Crypto?

What did I learn?
  • Don't be influenced by news. Follow the indicator signal instead.
  • Buy Market price when I see a signal. Don't buy at a Limit price. 
  • Buy on dip from late April to early May 2021.

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do Traders Make More Money Than Investors

How Stock Market Software Puts You on the Same Level As Pro Traders

Exploring the Current Trends in the S&P500: Microsoft and Tesla Stand Out