Delete Your Stock Watch List Like There Is No Tomorrow

Dear trader, I wish I could tell you that you are going to like this story.

I deleted my entire watch list.



Why?

It is a list of stocks that I have manually screened to buy.

The stocks moved up.

One of them more than 100%... ZOM.

I didn't buy any of them.

I feel so full of regrets.

Why didn't I buy them?

1. I queued at a lower price.

2. I have reached my capital limit. 

3. I thought I could wait a little longer.

After deleting the list, I feel better.

Now that I know I can pick profitable stocks to buy, what can I do better?

  • Increase my capital limit to handle 30 stocks. 
  • Buy when the buy signals appear. Don't wait.
  • Buy at the current price instead of support.
Let's see how it goes. 

~ the rookie trader journal









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do Traders Make More Money Than Investors

How Stock Market Software Puts You on the Same Level As Pro Traders

Exploring the Current Trends in the S&P500: Microsoft and Tesla Stand Out