Rookie Trader's Regret: Lessons Learned from Selling Apple and Meta Stock Early

I deeply regret selling all my Apple stock at $196. Just four days later, it surged to $208.

Why did I make such a hasty decision? The sell signals seemed strong, and I lost faith in Apple due to their silence on AI advancements. However, immediately after WWDC2024, the stock price jumped significantly.

This isn't the first time this has happened; I made a similar mistake with Meta stock.

Lesson learned: When dealing with good stocks, it's wiser to sell only half of my holdings when faced with a strong sell signal. This strategy allows me to mitigate losses and benefit from potential price increases.

~ A Rookie Trader Learning from Mistakes 

PS: New Strategy updated June 12, 2024... https://buysellsignals.blogspot.com/2024/06/july-2024-bro-ace-rookie-stock-trading.html


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rookie Swing Trader Journal August 10, 2021 - Bought ITUB $5.85

Rookie Trader Journal 211220 - Q to Sell YUM Buy GS

Do Traders Make More Money Than Investors