Supertrend Trading Journal 2021 Feb 26 - GME

1 hour before the market opens.

Any stocks in my Yahoo watchlist meeting my Supertrend buy criteria? 

  • None.

Any stocks from MarketInOut.com to buy?

  • None.

Scan the other stocks people are also watching?

  • None showing the supertrend buy signal. 

Yahoo Finance lags at 20 minutes before the market opens.

So let's stop checking to market opens. 

Listen to Trader TV Live in the background. 

What's SwaggyStocks saying about Wallstreetbets ticker sentiment?

  • GME, AMC, and PLTR. 

Market opens...

Since I can't find a supertrend, then...
  • Queued for GME at $119. Missed. Keyed in too slow. Amended to $125. Chasing. Missed again. 20 minutes later... DONE!




Did any stocks on hand meet my Supertrend sell criteria?

  • 11 out of 13 stocks turned red. Nothing to sell.

How's my purchasing power today?

  • I can buy up to only 3 more stocks. 

Any potential stocks from MarketInOut.com to buy?

  • None

Any potential Supertrend buy signal from Finviz screener?

  • None

See you at 3 pm closing time. 

1 hour before the market closes... 

Is there any stock to buy?

Check MarketInOut.com. 

Check my watch list.

Is there any stock I can sell?

Scan the other stocks people are also watching?

Anything to buy?


Close.

~ Rookie Trader Journal

PS: What did I learn?


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do Traders Make More Money Than Investors

How Stock Market Software Puts You on the Same Level As Pro Traders

Exploring the Current Trends in the S&P500: Microsoft and Tesla Stand Out