Markets Open In The Red

9:00 am Markets in the red. 

Looks like profit taking. Following US market.



US stock Exxon fell US$2.87.

There's is no bad news.

Anything to buy?  

Nothing to buy. Nothing has fallen big enough. Let the profit taking or correction happen for another day tomorrow.

Valuetronics and SPH still look very tempting though.

Anything to sell?

I'm so glad I sold sembcorp ind yesterday... Beware put emotions aside!

Looking at the charts I realized the two big sales that I make were spikes. SGX and Sembcorp industries.

Then I realized there's one spiking stock that I missed... VICOM... IT WAS OUT OF MY RADAR SYSTEM.

Lesson learned: stay informed of the latest news.

Next action: download all the news apps with notifications turned on. Yahoo Finance and Business Times.

Singapore shares fall at Thursday's open after Fed announcement; STI down 1.1%




Adrian's Journal


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do Traders Make More Money Than Investors

How Stock Market Software Puts You on the Same Level As Pro Traders

Exploring the Current Trends in the S&P500: Microsoft and Tesla Stand Out