Is Moomoo a Cash or Margin Trading platform? The app is a little confusing. I see the word Margin everywhere until I place a trade do I see the word Cash! 🤨 Today I placed my first trade on Moomoo. This is how I figured it out. ✅ Changing SGD to USD - Go to Trade, US Margin Account, Currency Exchange to change all my SGD2700 deposit to USD. The process took less than 5 minutes. ✅ Buying a stock - Go to the stock. Tap on Trade. Choose Limit or Market. Key in price and quantity. Unlock Trade. Then tap on Buy. A notification appears telling me that whether the trade is cash or margin. The funds available will be used for cash trading. If funds are not enough, then a certain number of shares will go into Margin trading. ✅ Monitoring Stocks - To monitor potential stocks to buy, go to the watch list in the Quotes tab. To monitor stock holdings and orders pending, go to the Trade tab. Today, I will not venture into Margin trading and stick to whatever funds I have for ...
Comments