Supertrend Trading Journal 2021 Mar 19 - ZKIN

  1 hour before the market opens...

How's my purchasing power today?
  • I can buy only 1 stock today. 
Are any stocks in my Yahoo Finance watchlist meeting my Supertrend buy criteria? 
  • None

Any stocks from MarketInOut.com to buy?
  • None
Any stocks from pre-market big movers listed by CNBC?
  • None
 Any tips from TraderTV Live?
  • ZKIN... NFT related


What's SwaggyStocks saying about Wallstreetbets ticker sentiment?
  • GME, AMC, TSLA
Market opens...

Which stock in hand can I sell?
  • None

What can I Buy?
  •  None

Where is the money moving to next?
  • Unknown
See you at 3 pm closing time. 

3 pm - 1 hour before the market closes... 

Is there any stock to buy?

Check MarketInOut.com. 

  • None

Check my watch list.

  • TNXP
Check market movers and related stocks.
  • Skipped

Any medical stock to buy at the low support level?
  • Skipped
Is there any stock I can sell?
  • None. 
Check Finviz screener.
  • Skipped
Any meme stock to buy as hinted by SwaggyStocks and WSB?
  • GME TSLA AMC
Close

See you tomorrow. 

~ Rookie Trader 

PS: I would like to thank the following...

PS: What did I learn today?

What did I learn previously?
  • I need a supertrend screener. 
  • I missed many buy signals in the travel industry. So please Monitor all related big movers every day. 
  • 3 to 4 pm is the best time to buy supertrend signals. 
  • Remove emotion from the equation.
  • Sell. Don't hold. Don't be greedy. 
  • Sell when the target is hit. Don't hold. 
  • I need a cut-loss strategy.
  • If I don't sell, I will have no capital to buy. 
  • I have a problem deciding whether to sell or hold. 
    • I should have held the stock that rose 100% times up. 
    • It's easy to buy them using a supertrend buy signal. 
    • 10% is my target but is there a way to tell it will rise higher?
    • Let's try this after hitting 10%...
      • If the price is above the next black pivot point, then hold.
      • If the price touches the next pivot point first resistance, then all the more hold.


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do Traders Make More Money Than Investors

How Stock Market Software Puts You on the Same Level As Pro Traders

Exploring the Current Trends in the S&P500: Microsoft and Tesla Stand Out