Supertrend Trading Journal 2021 Mar 1 - DAL AIG

1 hour before the market opens.

Are any stocks in my Yahoo Finance watchlist meeting my Supertrend buy criteria? 
  • None.
Any stocks from MarketInOut.com to buy?
  • None.
Any stocks from pre-market big movers listed by CNBC?
  • None. 
 Any tips from TraderTV Live?
  • None.
What's SwaggyStocks saying about Wallstreetbets ticker sentiment?
  • GME, AMC, and PLTR. 

Market opens...

Which stock in hand can I sell?
  • DAL hit 14%. Queued to sell at resistance $49.97. 

  • AIG hit 11%. Queued to sell at resistance $47.87.

None done.

Can I sell GME bought at $125?...
  • No.
How's my purchasing power today?
  • I can buy up to only 3 more stocks. 
See you at 3 pm closing time. 

1 hour before the market closes... 

Is there any stock to buy?

Check MarketInOut.com. 

Check my watch list.

Scan the other stocks people are also watching related to market movers?

Any potential Supertrend buy signal from Finviz screener?

Is there any stock I can sell?


Close.

~ Rookie Trader Journal

PS: What did I learn?

- Feb 2021 is the best month ever.


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How do you prevent Supertrend false signal?

What is Old Duck Head in Stock Trading | Rookie Trader Journal 23 Jun 2021 - Bought CCL

Margin or Cash Trading on Moomoo - Rookie Trader Journal 7 Jun 2021 - Cut TSLA Bought VISA AAPL