Supertrend Trading Journal 2021 Mar 9 - BUD

 1 hour before the market opens...

How's my purchasing power today?
  • I can buy 4 stocks. 
Are any stocks in my Yahoo Finance watchlist meeting my Supertrend buy criteria? 
  • Check at 3pm
Any stocks from MarketInOut.com to buy?
  • BUD. Check when market opens. Queue at $62.



Any stocks from pre-market big movers listed by CNBC?
  • Missed this.
 Any tips from TraderTV Live?
  • Missed this. I was in a Clubhouse event as a speaker. 
What's SwaggyStocks saying about Wallstreetbets ticker sentiment?
  • GME, TSLA, PLTR
Market opens...

Which stock in hand can I sell?
  • None. 
Where is it moving next?
  • AIRLINES to TECH
See you at 3 pm closing time. 

3 pm - 1 hour before the market closes... 

Is there any stock to buy?

Check MarketInOut.com. 

  • None. 

Check my watch list.

  • Missed BUD
Check market movers and related stocks.

Is there any stock I can sell?
  • DAL? NRG? LET THEM REACH 12%.
Check Finviz screener.
  • None. 
Check SwaggyStocks and WSB.
  • None. 
Close

~ Rookie Trader Journal

PS: What did I learn today?

What did I learn previously?
  • Remove emotion from the equation.
  • Sell. Don't hold. Don't be greedy. 
  • Stock money moving away from tech to travel, bank, oil... Mar 2021.
  • Sell when the target is hit. Don't hold. 
  • I need a cut-loss strategy.
  • If I don't sell, I will have no capital to buy. 
  • I missed many buy signals in the travel industry. So please Monitor all related big movers every day. 
  • I have a problem deciding whether to sell or hold. 
    • I should have held the stock that rose 100% times up. 
    • It's easy to buy them using a supertrend buy signal. 
    • 10% is my target but is there a way to tell it will rise higher?
    • Let's try this after hitting 10%...
      • If the price is above the next black pivot point, then hold.
      • If the price touches the next pivot point first resistance, then all the more hold.


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do Traders Make More Money Than Investors

How Stock Market Software Puts You on the Same Level As Pro Traders

Exploring the Current Trends in the S&P500: Microsoft and Tesla Stand Out