Rise to the Top: Navigating the Stock Market as a Rookie Trader

As a beginner in the stock market, I am constantly monitoring the market and its fluctuations. Recently, I have noticed that the market seems to be on the rise. With this upward trend, I can't help but feel a little bit of "fear of missing out" (FOMO) about not buying any stocks.

Yesterday, TSLA (Tesla, Inc.) fell back down after a morning rise and closed at $118.85. This has prompted me to consider buying TSLA at $119, in the hopes of making a profit as the market continues to rise. However, as a rookie trader, I need to be cautious and make sure to thoroughly research and consider all options before making any decisions.

At the moment, none of my current holdings are ready to be sold yet as most are still in the red. As a rookie trader, it is important for me to have patience and not rush into any decisions. I will continue to keep a close eye on the market and my holdings, making sure to make informed and calculated decisions as I navigate the world of stock trading. 

~ The Rookie Trader

Rookie Stock Trading Strategy - Jan 2023 











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do Traders Make More Money Than Investors

How Stock Market Software Puts You on the Same Level As Pro Traders

Exploring the Current Trends in the S&P500: Microsoft and Tesla Stand Out