Rookie Trader TSLA Missed Buy

Yesterday, I missed my buy price for TSLA and I'm wondering if I should buy higher next time to catch the wave. The stock's value is still rising and I don't want to miss out on any potential gains.

Currently, some of my other holdings such as AMZN and AAPL are finally showing positive returns, and MSFT is also doing well. I don't have any plans to sell any of my current holdings as they haven't reached my target sell prices yet.

Currently, there are no buy signals for me today. As a rookie trader, it can be frustrating to miss out on opportunities like this, but it's important to remember to stay disciplined and stick to my trading strategy.


~ The Rookie Trader

Rookie Stock Trading Strategy - Jan 2023 











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do Traders Make More Money Than Investors

How Stock Market Software Puts You on the Same Level As Pro Traders

Exploring the Current Trends in the S&P500: Microsoft and Tesla Stand Out